Business Analytics Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Deployment Type(Cloud, Hybrid and Others), Software (Content Analytics, Business Intelligence and Others), Organization Size, Service, End User and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Business Analytics Market is accounted for $73,496.83 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $185,911.68 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period. Growing need for customer analytics, shift in business environments and huge volume of data are driving the market growth. However, high investment costs are hampering the growth of the market.
Business analytics generally refers to the technologies, practices, and skills for continual step by step exploration, and investigation of the past performance of the businesses to gain various insights and drive business planning accordingly.
Based on the end user, the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period which can be attributed to the rising usage of the internet and the proliferation of mobile devices and applications.
By geography, North America is going to have high growth during the forecast period due to the presence of key market players such as Oracle, Microsoft among many others. Moreover, growth of rapid processing in the region is also responsible for the market growth.
Some of the key players profiled in the Business Analytics Market include Adobe Systems Incorporated, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Microstrategy Incorporated, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Tableau Software and Tibco Software Inc.
Development Types Covered:
• Advanced and Predictive Analytics
• Content Analytics
• Data Warehousing Platform
• Enterprise Performance Management
• Location Intelligence
• Query, Reporting and Analysis Tools
• Business Intelligence
• Data Discovery and Visualization Software
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Businesses (SMBs)
• Managed Services
• Professional Services
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Energy & Power
• Media & Entertainment
• Telecom & Information Technology (IT)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.