Car Digital Video Recorder (DVR) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Car DVR market is accounted for $1.03billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.32 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.4%. Some of the factors influencing the market growth are rising awareness regarding in-car safety, favorable government regulations and technological proliferation. However, reliability and privacy issues are hampering the market growth.
Car DVR (digital video recorder) is commonly known as dash cam or dashboard camera which is mounted or linked to an interior windscreen of cars for recording the road ahead as car is in motion. Prominently used for recording video evidences that may be of help in cases of accidents or road mishaps and in insurance demands, car DVRs play a vital role in investigations of road accidents and on-road disputes, and in crash analysis.
Based on product, single channel segment commanded significant market growth during the predicted period. Single-channel DVRs record only the view through the windshield. Single-channel car DVR devices will enable manufacturers to continue technology developments in single-channel car DVRs throughout the forecast period. By geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global market. Factors such as increased adoption cameras in vehicles and favorable government initiatives are favouring the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the Car DVR market include Amcrest Technologies LLC, ABEO Technology Co. Ltd., Falcon Zero LLC, CNSLink, WatchGuard Video, Fine Digital Inc., DOD Tec, Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P., Honeywell, Panasonic Corporation, Pittasoft Co. Ltd., TourMate, ITronics Group, Vicovation, Steel mate and Garmin.
• Dual Channel
• Single Channel
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Commercial vehicle
• Passenger Car
Sales Channels Covered:
• OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
Price Ranges Covered:
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.