Carbon Footprint Management - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Carbon Footprint Management market is accounted for $7.97 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $14.91 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as growing demand for energy expenditure and raise in government initiatives are driving the market growth. However, lack of enthusiasm to adopt carbon discharge software between undeveloped and developing countries is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Carbon footprint management deals with the accounting and measurement of carbon emissions. It means the total amount of greenhouse gases emitted indirectly or directly by activities of organizations, individuals, or products, and unit of measure is in carbon dioxide equivalent (CO2e). There is a strong command for calculations of carbon. A variety of approaches have been projected to estimate from basic online calculators to input-output based methods or sophisticated lifecycle analyses and tools, which have given get higher to the market.
By deployment mode, cloud segment is likely to have a huge demand in the forecast period during the forecast period due to the existing of benefits such as enhanced control of the data, along with the reduced threat of data loss and concerns associated to regulatory compliance. Owing to these benefits, some enterprises are opting for cloud-based solutions to ensure security and safety. Organizations are more and more deploying cloud-based solutions depending on the businesses’ requirements and user needs.
On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the established regulatory framework and higher expenditure on carbon footprint management solutions. International organizations and national governments in the region have decided to set an aim of limiting global temperature raise to two degrees Celsius.
Some of the key players in Carbon Footprint Management Market include Ecova, Inc, Enablon SA, Enviance, Inc, Firstcarbon Solutions, IHS Markit Ltd, Processmap Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Thinkstep AG, Verisae, Inc, Carbon Footprint, Salesforce, Engie, Isometrix, Intelex and Ibm.
• Support and Maintenance
• Integration and Deployment
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
Deployment Modes Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Energy and Utilities
• Transportation and Logistics
• Residential and Commercial Buildings
• Medical & Retail
• Oil & Gas
• Information Technology (IT) and Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Electronic and Consumer Goods
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.