Care Management Solutions - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Care Management Solutions market is accounted for $7.6 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $34.8 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 18.43%. Government initiatives and regulations promoting patient-centric care and increasing geriatric population are driving the market. However, huge investments and lack of skilled professionals are hampering the market growth.
Care management solutions are used by payer, government bodies, providers and employer groups. Care management solutions are web-based integrated healthcare solutions that provide quality care to the patients with the use of products and services in a cost effective manner at a reduced risk.
Amongst application, disease management are the highest growth in this segment can be attributed to the ability of these solutions to reduce the cost of care with the help of protocol management and prevent episodes of ill health through comprehensive health management. By geography, North America can be attributed to the rising adoption of Care Management Solutions by healthcare providers and payers to meet the healthcare goals of better-quality care and lower healthcare costs. Also, several major global players are based in the US, owing to which the US has become a center for innovation.
Some of the key players in the Care Management Solutions market include IBM Corporation, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Exlservice Holdings, Inc., Casenet, LLC, Health Catalyst, LLC, Salesforce.Com, Inc, Pegasystems Inc, Epic Systems, Medecision, Inc, Zeomega Inc and I2i Population Health.
Delivery Modes Covered:
• Cloud-Based Solutions
• On-Premise Solutions
• Case Management
• Utilization Management
• Chronic Care Management
• Disease Management
End Users Covered
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.