Cloud System Management - Global Market Outlook (2020 -2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cloud System Management Market is accounted for $10.60 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $53.05 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 22.3% during the forecast period. Shifting workloads of enterprises toward cloud environments and increasing end-to-end business application assurance and uptime are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, difficulties involved in application portability are hampering the market growth.
Cloud system management refers to a web-based solution used for the setup, configuration, monitoring, and optimization of cloud infrastructure. It is deployed into an existing cloud environment as a virtual machine (VM) that consists of a database and a server. It is also utilized for storing the organization’s data on an offsite server by a third-party cloud data hosting vendor.
Based on the component, the information technology operations management (ITOM) segment is estimated to have lucrative growth due to it mainly represents the tools needed to manage the provisioning, performance, capacity, and availability of the computing, networking, and application environment.
By geography, North America is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of digital business strategies. The US, being a major economy, holds a significant market share owing to the country's technological advancements and inclination toward innovation and adoption of new technologies.
Some of the key players profiled in the Cloud System Management Market include Vmware, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, BMC Software, New Relic, Splunk, ServiceNow, Dynatrace, Datadog, Google, Micro Focus, Oracle, Broadcom, AWS, Flexera, ScienceLogic, Puppet, HPE, Turbonomic, Apptio, Densify, and Riverbed.
Deployment Models Covered:
• Public Cloud
• Private Cloud
• Hybrid Cloud
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
• Large Enterprises
• Information Technology Operations Management (ITOM)
• Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)
• Information Technology Automation and Configuration Management (ITACM)
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Energy and Utilities
• Government and Public Sector
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Information Technology (IT) and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES)
• Media and Entertainment
• Retail and Consumer Goods
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.