Colocation and Managed Hosting (CMH) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Colocation and Managed Hosting (CMH) Market is accounted for $43.69 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $189.43 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 17.7% during the forecast period. Increasing usage of cloud-based storage systems is one of the major factors boosting the market growth. However, regulatory compliance in the cloud service customers may hinder the growth of the market.
Colocation centers can be considered as a data center which is a mixture of cloud or hybrid cloud services and hosting servers on their own by customers. This business model offers security, lower operating costs and zero infrastructure costs.
By Solution, Cooling Systems segment registered steady share during the forecast period due to rising data exchange. The cooling systems maintain an optimum environment for servers and mission critical systems to work efficiently without overheating. By geography, Asia Pacific provides potential growth opportunities owing to the increasing demand from telecom, IT, and government sectors in India.
Some of the key players in Colocation and Managed Hosting (CMH) market include IBM, Telecity Group, Telehouse, NTT, Rackspace, Digital Reality Trust, Terremark, Sabey Corp, Equinix, Deutsche Telekom, Colt, Level3 Communications, Savvis Inc, Windstream, and Cyrusone.
• Network Connectivity
• Physical and Electronic Security
• Cooling Systems
• Racks and Enclosures
• Software Services
• Power Distribution Units
• Other Solutions
• Tier 1
• Tier 2
• Tier 3
• Tier 4
• Enterprise Corporations
• Large Businesses
• Small Businesses
• Medium Size Businesses
End Users Covered:
• Financial Institutions
• Information Technology Companies
• E-Commerce Companies
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.