Connected Motorcycle - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Connected Motorcycle Market is accounted for $26.63 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $822.98 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 46.4% during the forecast period. Factors such as consumer shift towards premium motorcycles, and increasing focus on superior performance and real-time diagnostics are driving the growth of the market. However, lack of Iot-enabled infrastructure is restraining the market growth.
Connected motorcycle is a moderately new technology incorporated in bikes to provide smart and intelligent two-wheeler mobility. Connected motorcycles are furnished with IoT devices enabling seamless internet connectivity in motorcycles and information sharing. Connected motorcycles will permit the rider to screen four major areas of the bike: ride data sharing, charging, bike status and cautions, and system upgrades and updates.
Based on service, vehicle management & telematics is likely to have a huge demand in the forecast period due to the wide usage of low-cost Bluetooth modules in automotive and need for easy access to electric motorcycle battery status and timely diagnosis of high-performance engines. By geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the increasing developments by Japanese OEMs such as Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawasaki would drive the connected motorcycle market in the region.
Some of the key players in Global Connected Motorcycle market include Vodafone, Aeris, Iav, Panasonic Corporation, Autotalks LTD, Continental AG, DXC Technology, Robert Bosch GmbH, TE Connectivity, BMW Group, Kpit, Starcom Systems LTD, Facomsa, Zero Motorcycles, Kawasaki, Piaggio Group, Embien Technologies, and Triumph Motorcycles.
• Driver Assistance
• Vehicle Management & Telematics
Propulsion Types Covered:
• Electric Engine
• Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
• Ride Sharing Data
Communication Types Covered:
• Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I)
• Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V)
Calling Services Covered:
• Breakdown Call (bCall)
• Emergency Call (eCall)
• Information Call (iCall)
Network Types Covered:
• Dedicated Short Range Communication (DSRC)
• Cellular V2X
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.