Container Handling Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Container Handling Equipment Market is accounted for $7.10 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $11.52 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Rise in cargo transportation across the globe and growth in international and intercontinental trade are the major factors driving the market growth. However, a high capital cost of these equipments is restraining the market growth.
Container handling equipments are vehicles such as the crane, truck, hoist, and many more which help in the process of shifting various goods from one place to another with fewer difficulties. With the innovation in technology, they are getting automated.
Based on equipment type, the ship-to-shore (STS) cranes segment is likely to have a huge demand as they are utilized for loading and unloading containers from larger ships that are completely reliant on the availability of these cranes. According to the Port Equipment Manufacturers’ Association (PEMA), the demand for these cranes basically originates from medium and larger ports in countries such as China, Japan, Australia, and India in the Asia Pacific due to increased container traffic. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to high volume of cargo being transported from emerging economies such as China, India, and Japan and increasing government initiatives for support of export and developments in ports and equipment used in ports in countries.
Some of the key players profiled in the Container Handling Equipment Market include Amzone International Ltd, Cargotec, Cargotec Corporation, ELME Spreader, GEA Group, HYSTER, Nilkamal Limited, PINTSCH BUBENZER GMBH, Port Equipment Manufacturers Association PEMA, Port Finance International B.V., Satomas, STEELBRO, Stinis, TANDEMLOC Inc, Taylor Machine Works Inc ( The Taylor Group of Companies), Timars container handling equipment and VDL Groep bv.
Engine Capacities Covered:
• 7-10 Liter
• <7 Liter
• >10 Liter
Power Outputs Covered:
• 201–300 kW
• 150-200 kW
• >300 kW
• <150 kW
Tonnage Capacities Covered:
• 71-100 Tons
• 41-70 Tons
• 10-4o Tons
• <10 Tons
Propulsion Types Covered:
Equipment Types Covered:
• Automated RMG (ARMG) System
• Automated RTG (ARTG) System
• Mobile Harbor Crane (MHC)
• Ship to Shore (STS) Crane
• Terminal Tractor
• Yard Cranes
• Mobile Port Handling Equipment
• Railway Station
• Sea Ports / Terminals
• Yards / Landside
End Users Covered:
• Building and Construction
• Electronics and Semiconductor
• Food and Packaging
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.