Cyber Security Insurance - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cyber Security Insurance market is accounted for $4.19 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $35.07 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 26.6%. Some of the factors influencing the market growth are growing adoption of cloud solutions and increase in cyber data breaches. However, high costs and difficulties in implementing cyber insurance are hindering the growth of the market.
Based on the end user, the healthcare segment commanded significant market growth during the predicted period due to data proliferation. By geography, North America is anticipated to dominate the global market. In the US the growth is anticipated due to the large presence of cyber security insurance vendors.
Some of the key players in the Cyber Security Insurance market include Aon plc, Zurich Insurance Company, Berkshire Hathaway, Allianz, Lockton Companies LLP, Munich Re, and Beazley plc.
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
End Users Covered:
• IT and Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Travel and Hospitality
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.