Data Science Platform - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Data Science Platform Market is accounted for $19.75 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $128.21 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 36.5% during the forecast period. Advanced technology in big data and growing demand for public cloud are some of the key factors favouring the market growth. However, strict government regulations are hampering the market. Data explosion and huge investment costs are major challenges in the market.
By deployment model, on-demand segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR attributed to enhanced integration and low operational cost. By geography, North America commanded the largest market share attributed to the technical experts and existence of large enterprises. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR owing to higher Foreign Direct Investments (FDIs).
Some of the key players in Data Science Platform market include Domino Data Lab, Alteryx, Continuum Analytics, Feature Labs, Inc., Civis Analytics, IBM Corporation, Rapidminer, Inc., DataRobot, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Google, DataRPM, Rexer Analytics, Sense, Inc., BRIDGEi2i Analytics Solutions and Dataiku.
Deployment Models Covered:
Business Functions Covered:
• Human Resources
• Customer Support
End Users Covered:
• Transportation and Logistics
• Retail and Consumer Goods
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Government and Defense
• Information Technology and Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Energy and Utilities
• Media and Entertainment
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.