Delivery Robots - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Delivery Robots is accounted for $ 10.50 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $ 32.31 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period. The reduction in the cost of last-mile deliveries is the driving factor for the market growth. However, the low speed will affect the operational efficiency and it would result in the high cost of delivery is the major factor hindering the market growth.
The delivery robots are being designed to provide a high-tech autonomous door-to-door delivery service to online shoppers all around the world. The global robotics market is poised for a burgeoned growth and is anticipated to expand significantly till 2021. With the proliferation in the e-commerce industry, the global market of delivery robots is also expected to flourish over the forecast period.
Based on number of wheels covered, 6-wheeled delivery robots can run on different types of terrain in a balanced way. By geography, North America is anticipated to be the largest delivery robots market across the globe over the forecast period. The market for delivery robots in North America is expected to get fuelled from the easy availability of hardware and software devices in the country.
Some of the key players profiled in the Delivery Robots include Amazon Robotics, Boston Dynamics, Box Bot, Eliport, Jd.Com (Jingdong), Kiwi Campus, Marble, Nuro, Panasonic System Solutions, Piaggio Fast Forward, Robby Technologies, Robomart, Savioke, Starship Technologies, and Teleretail.
Number of Wheels Covered:
• 3 Wheels
• 4 Wheels
• 6 Wheels
Load Carrying Capacities Covered:
• 10.01–50.00 Kg
• More Than 50.00 Kg
• Up to 10 Kg
Speed Limits Covered:
• 3 kph to 6 kph
• Higher Than 6 kph
• Up to 3 kph
End Users Covered:
• Food & Beverages
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.