Dental Imaging - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Dental Imaging Market is accounted for $2.19 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $5.05 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period. Increasing occurrence of dental diseases and technological advancements are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high cost of these systems is restraining the market growth.
Dental imaging is a procedure of production of a high quality images for the diagnosis of dental issues. These technologies help dental specialists to analyze dental diseases by providing actual and visual images of the dental issues such as hidden dental structure, cavities, bone loss, and oral malignant melanoma.
Based on end user, the dental hospitals & clinics segment is likely to have a huge demand due to rising affordability of advanced systems, growing patient awareness, and increasing requirement for fast and accurate patient diagnosis and treatment planning. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to rising implementation of technically advanced and innovative systems by the specialists and rising awareness among patients.
Some of the key players profiled in the Dental Imaging Market include 3Shape A/S, ACTEON Group, Align Technology Inc, Apteryx Imaging Inc, Asahi Roentgen Ind. Co Ltd, Carestream Dental LLC, Cefla S.C., DENTSPLY Sirona Inc, DURR DENTAL SE, Envista Holdings Corporation, FONA Italy, Genoray Co Ltd, J. MORITA CORP, Midmark Corporation, Ningbo Runyes Medical Instrument Co Ltd, Owandy Radiology, PLANMECA OY, Prexion Inc, VATECH Co Ltd and Yoshida Dental MFG. Co Ltd.
• Intraoral Imaging Systems
• Extraoral Imaging Systems
• Dental Optic Imaging
• Dental Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
• General X-ray Imaging Systems
• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Dental Academic & Research Institutes
• Dental Diagnostic Centers
• Dental Hospitals & Clinics
• Dental Laboratories
• Forensic Laboratories
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.