Drone Package Delivery - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Drone Package Delivery Market is accounted for $353.10 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $8,716.22 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 42.8% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing demand for faster delivery, increasing demand for reducing carbon emissions, and increasing demand from start-UPS for low cost and light payload drones are driving the growth of the market. However, lack of required infrastructure to support drone delivery operations in emerging economies is hampering the market.
Drone allows accelerated delivery time, improved accuracy and reduce human cost associated with delivery. The market for delivering goods is massive, shopping, logistic online shopping businesses are investing heavily in the entire supply chain up to the last mile delivery to make it fast and efficient.
Based on package size, 2 kilograms load carrying delivery drones are mainly used for the delivery of food packages and medicinal packages during medical emergencies, and relief goods in extreme environmental conditions or during natural calamities. The rise in demand for instant delivery of medical packages is anticipated to fuel the demand for drones capable of delivering packages weighing <2 kilograms during the forecast period. By geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand owing to China and Japan are the major markets in the region and are leaders in the manufacturing of advanced delivery drones for commercial usage.
Some of the key players profiled in the Drone Package Delivery include Zipline, Workhorse Group Inc., Wing Aviation LLC, United Parcel Service of America, Inc., Skycart Inc., Matternet, Inc., Flytrex, Flirtey, Fedex, Edronic, Dronescan, Drone Delivery Canada Corp., DHL International GmbH, Cheetah Logistics Technology, Boeing, Amazon.Com, Inc., Altitude Angel, and Airbus S.A.S.
• Long Duration (>30 Minutes)
• Short Duration (<30 Minutes)
• Long Range (>25 Kilometers)
• Short Range (<25 Kilometers)
Package Sizes Covered:
• <2 Kilograms
• >5 Kilograms
• 2–5 Kilograms
• Other Solutions
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.