Flame Arrestors - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flame Arrestors Market is accounted for $683.97 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,195.39 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast Period. Improper functioning or failing equipment requires high maintenance and Safety Guidelines and Regulations for Industries are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, Improper functioning or failing equipment requires high maintenance and lack of efficient government monitoring for industrial safety in developing economies are some of the key factors hindering the market growth. In addition, Replacement of Legacy Equipment in Industries is the opportunity of the market.
Flame arresters are used as protection against explosions by preventing the transmission of flame and explosion transfer in machines, equipment, and plant, containing inflammable gas or steam-air mixtures of inflammable liquids. Flame arrester products use the technical principle of a ‘quenching gap’. The quenching gap selected for the combustion condition of each application is too small for a flame to pass and burning is ‘arrested’. These autonomous safety systems limit the effects of the explosions, rendering them harmless, they are intended to allow flow but prevent flame transmission.
Amongst type, In-line segment is flame arrestors of bi-directional flame arrestors installed between pipelines or vents. In-line flame arrestors are further categorized as detonation arrestors and deflagration arrestors. They are mainly used for the prevention of flame traveling through the pipe in case of accidental ignition.
By geography, Asia Pacific is the largest market for flame arrestors. Large investments in refinery expansions and the petrochemical industry are driving the market in the region. In countries such as China and India, the growth in industries like pharmaceutical and chemical is further driving the growth of flame arrestors.
Some of the key players profiled in the Flame Arrestors market include Emerson, Orbit Industries, LLC, L&J Technologies, Martin Kurz & Co., Morrison Bros. Co., Groth Corporation, Bs&B Safety Systems, Elmac Technologies, Mother well Tank Protection, PORTEGO Inc, Precise Equipment Company, Protectoseal, Tornado Combustion Technologies, Parker, Westech Industrial, Acme Valves Industries, Ergil and Fluidyne Instruments.
• In-Line Deflagration Arrester
• Liquid product and hydraulic flame arresters
• Pre-volume flame arresters
• Detonation Arrester
• Ventilation System
• Power generation
• Storage Tank
• Other Applications
• Vertical Flame Arrester
• Horizontal Flame Arrester
End Users Covered:
• Waste-To-Energy Plant
• Oil & Gas
• Metals & Mining
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.