Graph Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Graph Analytics Market is accounted for $442.08 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $5,415.46 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 32.1% during the forecast period. Increasing demand to analyze low-latency queries, and the ability to uncover relationships between data in real-time are some of the factors driving the market. However, lack of standardization and programming ease is restraining the market growth.
Graph analytics leverage graph structures to understand, codify, and visualize relationships that exist between people or devices in a network. Graph analytics, built on the mathematics of graph theory, is used to model pairwise relationships between people, objects, or nodes in a network. It can uncover insights about the strength and direction of the relationship.
Based on application, the route optimization is expected to have a lucrative growth owing to the growing need for identifying the fastest and safest route in verticals, such as supply chain and logistics, transportation, retail, and eCommerce. By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand owing to the increasing use of the big data technology, growing amount of data across verticals, and rising investmentsby companies in real-time analytics.
Some of the key players in Graph Analytics market include DataStax, Microsoft, IBM, AWS, Oracle, Graphistry, Objectivity, Dataiku, Cambridge Intelligence, Cray, Expero, Teradata, TIBCO Software, Lynx Analytics, Linkurious, Franzl, Neo4j, TigerGraph, Right-To-Win, Tom Sawyer Software, and Kineviz.
Deployment Modes Covered:
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Risk and Compliance Management
• Route Optimization
• Customer Analytics
• Recommendation Engines
• Fraud Detection
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Government and Public Sector
• Retail and Ecommerce
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Transportation and Logistics
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.