Ground Handling Software - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ground Handling Software Market is accounted for $2.55 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $4.41 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period.
Increase in airport IT investments and increase in time and operational efficiency are likely to boost the growth of the Ground Handling Software market. However, high operating cost is likely to hamper the profit boundaries.
The ground handling software refers to the use of computerized software systems to perform most of the airport ground handling tasks that require precious and rigidity. This task comprises passenger handling, baggage handling, flight management, resource management, security management, and airline revenue management, among other ground handling operations. Based on application, the market has been segmented into the terminal side, air side, and land side. The rapid growth in the IT investments among the airports is boosting the growth of the ground handling software market.
Based on application, the terminal side segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the fact that major ground handling operational processes, such as flight information display, baggage management, and resource management, among others, takes place at the terminal side of the airport.
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the increase in investments for the upgrade of airport infrastructure in the region. Furthermore, countries such as India and China are increasingly investing on the construction of new Class C airports.
Some of the key players in the Ground Handling Software market are the Damarel Systems International Ltd, Inform GmbH, Mercator Company, Quantum Aviation Solutions GmbH, Avtura Ltd, Resa Airport Data Systems, Rockwell Collins, Inc., Amadeus IT Group SA, Arepo Solutions Ltd, Sabre Corporation, Sita and Topsystem GmbH.
Airport Classes Covered:
• Class C Airport
• Class B Airport
• Class A Airport
• Other Airport Classes
• Web-based Ground Handling Software
• Cloud-based Ground Handling Software
Investment Types Covered:
• Brownfield Segment
• Greenfield Segment
• Transport Management
• Security Management
• Resource Management
• Ramp Management
• Passenger Boarding & Departure Control
• Ground Support Equipment (GSE) (Telemetry)
• Flight Information Display
• Baggage Management
• Automated Cargo & Load Control
• Other Softwares
• Air Side
• Terminal Side
• Land Side
End Users Covered:
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.