Histology & Cytology - Global Market Outlook (2020-2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Histology & Cytology Market is accounted for $14.10 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $43.43 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period. The increasing standardization of pathological laboratories and technological advancements in diagnostic and molecular techniques are the factors driving the market growth. However, the lack of awareness among the public for diagnostic tests is hampering the growth of the market.
Histology and Cytology come under the scientific medical speciality that is concerned with the diagnosis of diseases and other conditions. Histology is the study of human tissues, including function and structure whereas cytology is the study of human cells.
Based on the type of examination, the cytology segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the integration of computational analytical tools for advancing cytology systems. By geography, North America is going to have high growth during the forecast period due to the increasing geriatric population, growing cancer incidence, and raising awareness about cancer screening in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Histology & Cytology Market include Abbott, Becton, Dickinson and Company, BrandTech Scientific Inc , Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Hologic, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Life Technologies Corporation, Merck KGaA, Southwest Precision Instruments LLC, Sysmex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. , and Trivitron Healthcare.
Type of Examinations Covered:
• Cryostat & Microtomy
• Molecular Pathology
• Consumable and Reagents
• Instruments and Analysis Software System
Test Types Covered:
• Flow Cytometry
• Microscopy Tests
• Molecular Genetics Tests
• Cell Signaling
• Clinical Diagnostics
• Drug Discovery & Designing
• Epigenetics and Sequencing Studies
• Molecular Diagnostics
End Users Covered:
• Academic & Research Institutes
• Biopharmaceutical companies
• Diagnostic Laboratories/Centers
• Life Sciences
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.