Innovation Management - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Innovation Management market is expected to grow from $288.25 million in 2016 to reach $1,963.17 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 31.5%. Rising requirement for crowd sourcing innovations from different organizations, shifting work cultures and growing scope for companies due to the development of new and innovative products are some drivers which are positively affecting the market. However, incompetence of enterprises to follow reliable RoI based on innovation management solutions is a major restraint creating a hurdle for the market growth.
By application, collective intelligence & prediction platforms segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR due to increasing usage of crowd sourcing innovations to create ideas. North American market dominated the global market due to extensive usage of new technology and growing technological developments.
Some of the key players in this market include Innosabi GmbH, Cognistreamer, Qmarkets, Brightidea Inc., SAP SE, Spigit, Inc., Imaginatik PLC, Hype Innovation, Inc., Exago, Inno360, Inc., Ideascale, Crowdicity Ltd. and Planbox, Inc.
End Users Covered:
• Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
• Automotive & Manufacturing
• Transportation & Logistics
• Aerospace & Defense
• Public Sector & Education
• Retail & Consumer Goods
• IT, Media, and Communication Technology
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Other End Users
o Training & Education Services
o Consulting Services
o System Design & Integration Services
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises (SMES)
• Marketing, Design, and Idea Platforms
• Product Research & Development Platforms
• Collective Intelligence & Prediction Platforms
• Human Resource & Freelancers Platforms
Deployment Modes Covered:
• On-Premise/Dedicated Hosting
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.