Laboratory Gas Generators - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Laboratory Gas Generators Market is accounted for $247.48 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $850.40 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period. Rising safety concerns related to the use of conventional gas cylinders and growing demand for hydrogen gas are the major factors driving the market growth. However, the lack of skilled personnel in the installation, services, and maintenance of gas generators is restraining market growth.
A laboratory gas generator is a system that delivers a continuous supply of purified gas directly to a system that requires the use of a particular gas, such as gas chromatography, GC-MS, FTIR, ion mobility spectrometer, gas analyzer, environmental chamber, or applications requiring clean, dry gas.
Based on the end-user, the pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the increasing demand for laboratory analytical instruments, rising drug research activities, stringent drug discovery regulations, and lab automation. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the rise in research and development activities among numerous pharmaceutical and other industries in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Laboratory Gas Generators Market include LNI Swissgas, Praxair Technology, Inc., F-Dgsi, Parker Hannifin Corporation, NEL, Peak Scientific Instruments, Ltd., Erredue S.P.A., VICI DBS, Claind SRL, and Labtech S.R.L.
• Hydrogen Gas Generators
• Purge Gas Generators
• Carbon Dioxide
• Total Organic Carbon Gas Generators
• Nitrogen Gas Generators
• Zero Air Generators
• Other Types
• Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS)
• Gas Analyzers
• Gas Chromatography
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Chemical and Petrochemical Companies
• Environmental Companies
• Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies
• Food and Beverage Companies
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.