Laboratory Informatics - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Laboratory Informatics Market is accounted for $2.40 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $5.45 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Rising need for lab automation, growing technological advancements in hereditary testing practices and the emergence of digitization and big data analytics are the major factors driving the market growth. However, the lack of integration standards and the dearth of trained professionals are restraining the market growth.
Laboratory informatics is the specialized application of data with the help of a platform consisting of equipment, software, and data management tools that allow scientific data to be captured, migrated, processed, and interpreted for immediate use, as well as stored, managed, and shared to support future research, development, and lab testing efforts, while maximizing the efficiency of laboratory tasks.
Based on the type of solution, the laboratory information management systems (LIMS) segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the adoption of LIMS in hospital labs and increasing application scope for workflow management, patient health monitoring, and quality assurance. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the well-established healthcare industry, better reimbursement facilities and higher adoption of digital healthcare in the country.
Some of the key players profiled in the Laboratory Informatics Market include Waters, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Perkinelmer Inc, Labworks LLC, Labware, Labvantage Solutions, Inc, Lablynx, Inc, Kinematik, Dassault Systèmes, Autoscribe Informatics, Agilent Technologies, Inc, Accelerated Technology Laboratories, and Abbott Informatics.
Type of Solutions Covered:
• Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS)
• Laboratory Execution Systems (LES)
• Electronic Data Capture (EDC) & Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS)
• Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
• Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
• Chromatography Data Systems (CDS)
• Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELN)
Deployment Models Covered:
• On-Premise Models
• Cloud-Based Models
• Remotely Hosted Models
End Users Covered:
• Food & Beverage and Agriculture Industry
• Environmental Testing Laboratories
• Life Sciences Industry
• Petrochemical Refineries and Oil & Gas Industry
• Chemicals Industry
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.