Maintenance, Repair, & Operation Software (Mro) Software - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Maintenance, Repair, & Operation Software (MRO) Software market is accounted for $4.10 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.01 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.3%. Rising adoption of software as a service (SAAS) and high demand in aviation maintenance software services are some of the factors impelling market growth. However, lack of common data standards and limited budgets restraining adoption of the integrated MRO software suite are hampering the market growth. In addition, growing adoption of the internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), and Big data analytics is providing ample opportunities.
Maintenance, Repair, & Operation Software could be a substance such as maintenance supplies, spare parts, and consumables used in the production process. These items can be either evaluated or non-valuated and depending on the value of the items, no physical inventory is done.
Amongst solution, the enterprise resource planning (ERP) segment is accounted due to demand for integrated ERP solutions by MROs and airlines is driving the growth of this segment, as Maintenance, Repair, & Operation Software and airlines are focusing on the complete digitalization of their operations through the implementation of ERP solutions. By geography, the Asia Pacific region is dominated due to China has some of the leading aircraft manufacturers and MRO service providers, which are the prime end users of the MRO software in aviation. This high growth rate can be attributed to the increase in MRO services and airlines.
Some of the key players in Maintenance, Repair, & Operation Software (MRO) Software market include are International Business Machines (IBM), HCL Technologies, Oracle, IFS (Industrial and Financial Systems), IBS Software Services, SAP, Flatirons Solution, Swiss Aviation software, Infor, Ramco Systems, Boeing, Trax, Rusada , Commsoft, and Sopra Steria.
• Point Solution
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
End Users Covered:
• Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO)
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.