Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market is accounted for $59.23 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $122.41 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing use of smart phones and growing demand for value-added services. However, high competition is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) is a technique based on Global System for Mobile communications in which a mobile operator or a company leases the spectrum from network operator. MVNO resells wireless services under their brand name using regular telecom operator network.
By deployment, the cloud segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it offers maximum benefits at the lowest costs. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period because of the increased adoption of advanced technologies in the region.
Some of the key players in Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market include T-Mobile AG, Sprint Corporation, AT&T Inc, Truphone Limited, AirVoice Wireless, Telefonica S.A., Verizon Wireless Inc, Citic Telcom International Holding Limited, Virgin Mobile, Lebara Group, KDDI Mobile, Exetel Pty Ltd, TracFone Wireless Inc, Lycamobile Group, and Amdocs.
Operational Models Covered:
• Full Mobile Virtual Network Operator
• Enhanced Service Mobile Virtual Network Operator
• Reseller Mobile Virtual Network Operator
• Service Operator Mobile Virtual Network Operator
• Light Mobile Virtual Network Operator
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Service Types Covered:
• Thin Mobile Virtual Network Operator
• Thick Mobile Virtual Network Operator
• Skinny Mobile Virtual Network Operator
Business Models Covered:
• Cellular Machine-to-Machine (M2M)
• Specialist Data
• Marketing & Sales
• Network Routing, Customer Care
• Handset Management
• Billing Support Systems
• Sales Personnel
• Customer Service
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.