Motor Control Centers - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Motor Control Centers Market is accounted for $5.30 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $9.11 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing demand for industrial automation, government regulations about energy savings, and growing power generation capacities. However, reduced investment in the oil & gas sector is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
An assembly of motor starters or device overload protectors connected by a common source power bus is known as the motor control centre. It controls several motors which are connected to the power bus. It is typically made of a steel structure that contains the combination of motor control units, wire-ways, internal wiring, and bus bars. Distribution of power to electrical motors is the main function of a motor control centre.
By component, the circuit breakers and fuses segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the growth of power distribution & transmission sector. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the growing urbanization and industrialization and the increasing electricity demand.
Some of the key players in Motor Control Centers Market include Siemens, Mitsubishi Electric, ABB, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Eaton, Larsen & Toubro, Rittal, Technical Control Systems, Vidhyut Control, TES, Fuji Electric, WEG, Tesco Controls, and LSIS.
• Overload Relays
• Variable Speed Drives
• Motor Circuit Isolators
• Circuit Breakers and Fuses
• Soft Starters
• Other Components
• International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
• National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
• Other Standards
Voltage Ranges Covered:
• Low Voltage (200-600 V)
• Medium Voltage (601-2,299 V)
• High Voltage (2,300-15,000 V)
• Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems
• Automotive Painting Plants
• Electrical and Automation Panels
• Laser Parts
• Sheet Metal Fabrication Plants
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.