Natural Fatty Acids - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Natural Fatty Acids market is expected to grow from $XX million in 2016 to reach $XX million by 2023 with a CAGR of XX%. Rising demand from rubber and plastic industry, increasing market for eco friendly products, and growing health consciousness causing to consume natural fatty acids are some of the factors favoring the market growth. In addition, favorable government regulations, growing demand for bio based raw materials are fuelling the market growth. On the other hand, fluctuating raw material prices is hindering the market growth.
Natural fatty acids are used in various industries such as cosmetics and personal care products, oil field, lubricants, soap & detergent, rubber & plastic, household due to its applicability. Among the end users soap & detergent industry majorly consumes coconut oil as a raw material. The growing demand from industrial and residential is driving the soap & detergent industry. North America is expected to hold the largest share in global market. Asia Pacific is predicted to register high growth rate due to increasing adoption of technological advancements in emerging countries such as India, China, and Japan. Major companies are investing heavily in developing countries to gain the market opportunity.
Some of the key players in global natural fatty acids market include BASF SE, Akzo Nobel N.V., Arizona Chemicals, Ashland Inc., Baerlocher GmbH, Behn-Meyer Holding AG, Chemithon Corporation, Chemol Company Inc., Chemrez Technologies Inc., Chiba Fatty Acid Co. Ltd., Colgate-Palmolive Ltd., Croda Industrial Chemicals, Eastman Chemical Company, Ecoprocessors International Limited, Faci S.p.A., Jiaxing Hudong Household Auxiliaries Company Limited, LG Chem, and Oleochem India Pvt. Ltd.
Raw Materials Covered:
• Soybean Oil
• Crude Oil
• Palm Kernel Oil
• Coconut Oil
• Other Raw Materials
Acid Types Covered:
• Distilled Fatty Acids
• Stearic Acid
• Tall Oil Fatty Acids
• Oleic Acids
• Fractionated Fatty Acids
End Users Covered:
• Cosmetics and Personal Care Products
• Oil Field
• Soap & Detergent
• Rubber & Plastic
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.