Optical Communication and Networking - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Optical Communication and Networking Market is accounted for $17.66 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $38.91 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing demand for IoT devices, the growing popularity of cloud-based services, and the need for faster communication. However, the complexity of networks is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Optical communication is a type of communication which uses light for the transmission of the signal to the remote end, instead of electrical current. Optical networking is a means of communication that makes use of signals encoded onto light to broadcast information among various nodes of a telecommunications network.
By technology, the wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the simplicity of its architecture and ability to cancel signal during the process of transmission. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to a large number of data centres in the region.
Some of the key players in Optical Communication and Networking Market include Ericsson, Mitsubishi Electronics, Fujitsu Optical Components, Cisco, Huawei Technologies Co, Oclaro, Broadcom, Corning, Calix, Juniper Networks, ECI Telecom, Lumentum Operations, Coriant, ADVA Optical Networking, NeoPhotonics, ADTRAN, Ciena, Finisar, Nokia, and Arista Networks.
Network Connectivity Covered:
Data Rates Covered:
• Upto 40G
• Greater than 40G and Less than 100G
• Greater than 100G
• Fiber Channels
• Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) or Synchronous Optical Networking (SONET)
• Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM)
• Data Center
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.