Process Automation & Instrumentation - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Process Automation & Instrumentation market is accounted for $67.37 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $134.67 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. The growth in adoption of IoT technology across various industrial domains, increasingly strict regulation and compliance in process industries, and minimization of operating cost are the major factors driving the market growth. However, the likelihood of instrument breakage is restraining the market growth.
Process automation involves using the software, hardware, and computing technology to allow industries such as cement, oil & gas, and others to operate more securely and efficiently. The data is put away and dissected on a PC with the assistance of sensors, which gather information on streams, weights, and temperatures, among different gadgets. Collaboration among semiconductor component manufactures, industrial software developer, and industrial automation equipment manufacturers are essential for the growth of overall process automation and instrumentation market.
Based on the solution, the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) segment is likely to have a huge demand as it gives cost-adequacy and openings in tasks, and help convey elite of creation resources over the production network. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing investments in infrastructure as well as in the energy & power sector.
Some of the key players profiled in the Process Automation & Instrumentation Market include ABB, Honeywell, General Electric, Emerson, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric, Hollysys, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Metso Corporation, Endress+Hauser, OMRON Corporation, and Danaher Corporation.
• Process Automation
• Process Instrumentation
• Distributed Control System (DCS)
• Human Machine Interface (HMI)
• Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
• Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
• Advanced Process Control (APC)
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
• Safety Automation
• Other Solutions
• Control Valve
• Analytical Instrument
• Field Instrument
• Flow Meters
• Vacuum Instruments
End Users Covered:
• Energy & Utilities
• Metals & Mining
• Food & Beverages
• Oil & Gas
• Water & Wastewater
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.