Scara Robot - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Scara Robot market is accounted for $6.49 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $15.83 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing require to decrease human efforts and mistakes in the production process and demand for Scara robots are mounting. However, high overall setting up price for small volume manufacture is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
A Scara is an industrial robot, which comprises of a robotic arm, which is free to move in the X–Y axis and is fixed/rigid at the Z axis. Due to this configuration, it is able to imitate a human arm and majorly used for performing assembly tasks. Scara moves in the direction of X–Y–Z axis and rotates in the Z axis.
By end user, electrical & electronics segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period due to the growing demand for systems such as smart phones, high-end computers, and televisions. Scara robots used in this industry are constructing and programmed to handle display screens, connectors, and printed circuit boards (PCB). Parts such as wafers are small and delicate and need to be handled carefully. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to rapid growing adoption of industrial automation due to growing labor expenses as working age population is shrinking in countries such as China and Japan.
Some of the key players in Scara Robot Market include ABB, Comau, Denso, Durr, Fanuc, Hiwin Technologies, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Kuka, Mitsubishi Electric, Nachi-Fujikoshi, Omron Adept, Seiko Epson, Stäubli, Toshiba Machine, Yamaha Motor and Yaskawa.
• Dual Arm SCARA
• Single Arm SCARA
Payload Capacities Covered:
• Up to 5.00 kg
• 5.01–15.00 kg
• More than 15.00 kg
Axis Types Covered:
• 3- Axis SCARA Robot
• 4- Axis SCARA Robot
• 5-Axis SCARA Robot
• 6-Axis SCARA Robot
• Assembling & Disassembling
• Quality Testing and Inspection
• Welding & Soldering
End Users Covered:
• Ceramics and Stone
• Electrical & Electronics
• Food & Beverages
• Foundry and Forging
• Metals & Machinery
• Oil & Gas
• Paper and Printing
• Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
• Plastics, Rubbers, & Chemicals
• Precision Engineering & Optics
• Supply Chain Management
• Textiles and Clothing
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.