Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market is accounted for $577.50 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $992.25 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are growing personal care industry, increasing popularity of restaurant dining, and improving consumer lifestyle. However, toxicity from sodium lauryl sulfate is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Sodium lauryl sulfate is an anionic surfactant available in various forms that can be used in cleaning agents, cleansing preparations, bubble baths, as well as scouring and foaming agents in several industrial applications. Its effective surfactant properties and capability of removing oil stains and residues from different types of surfaces enable its use in a wide variety of specialty cleaning products as well.
By product, the sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) dry segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it is easy to handle, store and transport and carries higher active matter concentration. Based on geography, South America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the increasing disposable incomes of consumers coupled with the new trade policies introduced by the governments in this region.
Some of the key players in Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market include The Dow Chemical Company, Stepan Company, Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp, Solvay S.A, Merck KGaA, Lion Specialty Chemicals Co. Ltd., Huntsman Corporation, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Galaxy Surfactants Ltd., Explicit Chemicals Pvt Ltd, Evonik, Dongming Jujin Chemical Co. Ltd, Croda International Plc, Clariant, Chemmax Chemical Co. Limited, Chemceed, BASF SE, Alpha chemicals Pvt Ltd, Acme-Hardesty Company, and Lubrizol.
• Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Liquid
• Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Dry
• Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate (LAS)
• Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES)
Production Methods Covered:
• Pharmaceutical Grade
• Technical Grade
• Conditioning Agents
• Thickening Agents
• Foaming Agents
• Wetting Agents
End Users Covered:
• Dish Washing Liquids
• Household Detergents & Cleaners
• Industrial Cleaners
• Textile & Leather
• Oilfield Chemicals
• Personal Care & Cosmetics
• Food and Beverage Products
• Domestic Cleaners
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.