Solar Simulator - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Solar Simulator market is accounted for $6.84 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $14.98 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rising demand for solar systems in residential applications and growing adoption of green energy and emergence of smart cities. However, high cost of these simulators and reducing subsidies are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
A solar simulator (also known as artificial sun) is a device that gives illumination of natural sunlight. Its purpose is to provide a controllable indoor test facility under laboratory conditions, used for the testing of solar cells, sun screen, plastics, and other different materials and devices. A solar simulator consists of three significant components: light source, related power supply optics, and filters required to adjust the output beam to meet the classification requirements.
By light source, xenon arc lamp segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period due to the proven technology, reliable yield, and better spectrum, required for illuminating the sample being tested. They are mostly utilized in the solar industry for testing PV cells and modules. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to growing solar energy market, the utilization of stringent green energy guidelines across significant Asian countries, and the constant government support for the improvement and commercialization of advanced PV technologies and the growing market for SPF and UV resistance products.
Some of the key players in Solar Simulator Market include Abet Technologies Inc, Asahi Spectra Co Ltd, Iwasaki Electric Co Ltd, Newport Corporation, OAI, Sciencetech Inc, Solar Light Company, Spectrolab Inc, Spire Solar LLC and Wacom Electric Co Ltd.
• Continuous Simulator
• Flash Simulator
• Pulse Simulator
Light Sources Covered:
• Light-Emitting Diode (Led) Lamp
• Metal Halide Arc Lamp
• Quartz Tungsten Halogen (QTH) Lamp
• Ultraviolet (UV) Lamp
• Xenon Arc Lamp
• Class ABB
• Class ABA
• Class AAA
• Artificial Environment Testing
• Automotive Testing
• Biomass Study
• Medical Research
• Solar Cell Testing And Research
• PV Cell/Module and Material Testing
• UV Testing Of Materials and Products
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.