Spinal Imaging - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Spinal Imaging Market is accounted for $1.70 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $2.96 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing geriatric population, growing prevalence of spinal disorders, and the rising number of healthcare projects. However, the shortage of helium is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Spinal imaging is the technique used to create clear, detailed pictures of the spine and surrounding tissues. It plays a significant role in the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients with spinal cord injuries.
By type, the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of its outstanding spatial resolution along with multiplanar imaging capabilities. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the improvements in healthcare infrastructure which is supported by the favourable government initiatives in the region.
Some of the key players in Spinal Imaging Market include Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Toshiba Medical Systems, Inc, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Mediso Ltd, Hitachi Ltd, FUJIFILM, Shimadzu Corporation, and Bruker.
• Computed Tomography (CT)
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Spinal Cancer
• Spinal Infection
• Spinal Cord and Nerve Compression
• Vertebral Fractures
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Care Center
• Diagnostic Imaging Center
• Spinal Fusion Implants
• Non-fusion Spinal Implants
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.