Telemedicine - Global Market Outlook (2020-2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Telemedicine Market is accounted for $35.21 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $393.13 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 35.2% during the forecast period. Increasing number of corona virus positive cases along with the chronic respiratory diseases, technological innovations, and increasing remote patient monitoring is driving the market growth. However, lack of knowledge and trust in developing countries are hampering the growth of the market.
Telemedicine is the modern technology in which physicians can care the patients remotely to the practice when the provider and the patients are not physically present for each other. The physician and patients can share information in real-time from one computer screen to another one. They can see the capture readings from medical devices at a different locations. The benefit of telemedicine is the patients can see the doctors for diagnosis and treatment without having to wait for an appointment.
Based on the end user, the providers segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period as telemedicine solutions improve healthcare quality and offer convenience for healthcare providers in terms of quick access to patient records, improved decision support, provide clinical alerts, and real-time quality reporting. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period owing to rapid demand for healthcare assistance, especially in the rural areas. Innovation and development towards telecommunication are likely to enhance further the growth in this region in near future.
Some of the key players profiled in the Telemedicine Market include Boehringer Ingelheim, Sanofi, Zoetis, Affinitech, Romvac Company S.A, Merck & Co., Bayer, Indovax, Hester Biosciences Limited, Eli Lilly and Company, CEVA Logistics and Bimeda Inc.
• Store-and-Forward (Asynchronous)
• Real-Time (Synchronous)
• Remote Order Entry Service
• Remote Patient Monitoring
Delivery Models Covered:
• Call Centers
• Telehealth Portals & Kiosks
• On Premises
• Web & Cloud-based
• Trauma Care
• Psychiatry and Mental Health
• General Consultation
• Emergency Care (Primary/Urgent Care)
• Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
• Tele Hospitals and Clinics
• mHealth (Mobile Health)
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.