Trailer Terminal Tractor - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Trailer Terminal Tractor Market is accounted for $475.2 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $705.4 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.5%. Development of the electric terminal tractor is a factor favoring market growth. However, Lack of synchronization is one of the key restraints for the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing use of trailer terminal tractor in the metal industry provide opportunities for the market.
A Trailer Terminal Tractor is a semi-tractor intended to move semi trailers within a cargo yard, warehouse facility, or intermodal facility, much like a switcher locomotive is used to position railcars. They are mostly used at seaports for material handling, such as loading and unloading of materials.
Based on the technology, the autonomous segment has witnessed significant growth during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of technology and automation in order to reduce human error and boost work efficiency. By geography, North America has the largest market share during the forecast period owing to the presence of a prominent logistics industry in this region.
Some of the key players in the Trailer Terminal Tractor market include CAPACITY TRUCKS, Hoist Liftruck Mfg., LLC, AB Volvo, AUTOCAR, LLC., Konecranes, CVS FERRARI S.P.A., CARGOTEC (Kalmar), MAFI Transport Systems GmbH, Sinotruk (Hong Kong) Limited, TICO Tractors, BYD Company Limited, Orange EV, TERBERG SPECIAL VEHICLES and Mol CY nv.
• Single Axle
• Hybrid Electrical Vehicle (HEV)
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Above 100 Tons
• Between 50-100 Tons
• Below 50 Tons s
End Users Covered:
• Distribution and Logistics Centers
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.