Transparent Plastics - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Transparent Plastics market is accounted for $112.75 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $229.1 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are improved shelf-life of packaged food products and ease of customization. However, environmental pollution due to the low biodegradability of plastics and rising demand for eco-friendly packaging materials are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Transparent plastics are flexible over a specific temperature and can revert to a solid state upon cooling. These plastics possess features, for example, resistance to corrosion and chemicals, recyclability, lightweight, electrical and thermal conductivity, durability, shock resistance, water resistance, etc. It is a lightweight plastic that is fabricated to be rigid or semi-rigid, which helps protecting food and liquid products inside the packaging.
By type, rigid transparent plastics segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the nature of the blend, its physical properties, and simplicity of consumption; they are utilized in different applications, for example, electrical & electronics, building & construction, automotive, appliances, packaging, medical, etc. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the growing application in packaging, construction, automobile, electronics, consumer goods, and other different industries. Pollution caused due to low degradability of plastics and rising requirement for eco-friendly packaging materials in the region are driving the market growth.
Some of the key players in Transparent Plastics Market include Arkema S.A., Asahi Kasei Corporation, BASF SE, Chi Mei Corporation, Covestro, Denka Company Limited, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Eastman Chemical Company, Evonik Industries AG, INEOS, LANXESS AG, LG Chem, Lyondellbasell Industries Holdings B.V., PPG Industries, SABIC, Teijin Limited, The Dow Chemical Company and Trinseo S.A.
Polymer Types Covered:
• Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
• Liquid silicone rubber (LSR)
• Polycarbonate (PC)
• Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
• Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA)
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Polystyrene (PS)
• Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
• Styrene Block Copolymers
• Other Polymer Types
• Flexible Transparent Plastics
• Rigid Transparent Plastics
• Building & Construction
• Consumer Goods
• Electrical & Electronics
• Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.