Turbocharger - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Turbocharger market is accounted for $15.03 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $28.34 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as engine downsizing to reduce vehicle weight and government rules are driving the market growth. However, extreme rise in engine warmth owing to overheating problem in turbochargers is the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
Turbochargers are used to get better an internal combustion engines (ICE) volumetric effectiveness by growing density of gas intake. The production of an inside combustion device is improved without growing its cylinder capability, with the help of a turbocharger. It is a centrifugal blower which produces high force air to improve the power of IC engines. The air enters and rotates the turbine, which marks in the dislocation of piston, through which, the torque & effectiveness of the machine is improved.
By off -highway vehicle, construction equipment segment is likely to have a huge demand as construction equipment production has witnessed substantial expansion, mostly in emerging economies such as India and China. On the basis of geography, Europe is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as it is a most important supporter of the green car technologies with a number of key automobiles manufacturers set up in this section which includes Audi, Mercedes-Benz, and others. Europe is eyeing on fresh power transition and endorses the purpose of sustainable manufacturing machinery to decrease the mounting environmental concerns.
Some of the key players in Turbocharger Market include Continental AG, Honeywell, Borgwarner, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, IHI, Bmts Technology, Cummins, ABB, TEL, Delphi Technologies, Robert Bosch GmbH, Turbo Energy Private Limited, Wabtec Corporation, Eaton Corporation PLC and Magnum Performance Turbos Inc.
Fuel Types Covered:
• Alternate Fuel/Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
• Passenger Cars
• Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
• Medium & Heavy Duty Vehicles
• Light-Duty Vehicles
• Cast Iron
• Wastegate Turbocharger
• Variable Twin Scroll Turbocharger
• Electric Turbocharger
• Double Axle Turbocharger
• Free-Floating Turbocharger
• Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT)/Variable Nozzle Turbocharger (VNT)
• Twin Turbocharger
Off -Highway Vehicles Covered:
• Construction Equipment
• Agriculture Tractor
Charger Types Covered:
• Ships & Aircrafts
• Agriculture & Construction
• Aerospace Defense
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.