Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) market is accounted for $3.18 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $13.47 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 19.8% during the forecast period. Rise in long-term evolution (LTE) mobile subscribers, penetration of smartphones and rise in mobile network data traffic are the major factors driving the market growth. However, rising security concerns are restraining the market growth.
Virtual Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) is a framework for mobile networks' voice and data processing and switching that is implemented by Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) that virtualizes the functions of an Evolved Packet Core (EPC). The vEPC framework is being used for 4G LTE mobile networks and will also form a key part of upcoming 5G network architecture.
Based on component, the services segment accounted for considerable market share during the forecast period due to the changing trends in technologies which have risen the need for the services segment by the end users. Also the increasing adoption of vEPC solutions, the demand for supporting services is also expected to rise among telecom operators and enterprises. By geography, Asia Pacific held largest market share during forecast period due to the region transforming dynamically with respect to the adoption of new technologies across various sectors.
Some of the key players profiled in the Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market include Affirmed Networks, Ericsson, Huawei Technologies, Mavenir, ZTE, Cisco Systems, NEC, Nokia, Samsung, Athonet Srl, Core Network Dynamics and ExteNet Systems.
• 5G Network
• 4G Network
Deployment Modes Covered:
• Broadband Wireless Access
• Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to Machine (M2M)
• Long-Term Evolution (LTE), Voice Over Long-Term Evolution (VOLTE) and Voice Over WiFi (VOWI-FI)
• Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN) and Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO)
End Users Covered:
• Telecom Operators
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.