Wireless Security Cameras- Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wireless Security Cameras market is growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period. Increase of thefts and growing infrastructural developments are some of the driving factors for the market growth. However, higher deployment cost and maintenance are hindering the market growth.
A security camera is used to provide protection for private as well as commercial and industrial places. Wireless Security camera, is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which, unlike analog closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras, can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet. The wireless security cameras are most widely used owing to the flexibility in installation.
Based on Application, Home Use segment refers to crimes prevention such as burglaries and kidnapping. The wireless cameras are increasingly used by households for indoor surveillance for the kids, grandparents and other family members as the data recorded using the cameras are transferred to the mobile phone applications. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to increasing focus on the various application industries on implementing the security on the business premises as well as employee safety program.
Some of the key players profiled in the Wireless Security Cameras Market include Amcrest, Lorex Technology, Zmodo, GW Security, Amcrest, Sony, Bosch, Panasonic, Honeywell, Tianjin Yaan Technology, Uniview, LG, Canon, Logitech, Infinova (Swann).
• 60 Viewing Angle
• 72 Viewing Angle
• 90 Viewing Angle
• 100 Viewing Angle
• Other Views
• Mini Dome Security Camera
• Fixed Security Camera
• Pan-tilt-Zoom Security Camera
• Motion Direction Security Camera
• Night Vision Security Camera
• Other Types
• Full HD
• Non HD
• Commercial Use
• Home Use
• Detached Buildings
• Long-Distance Outdoor Monitoring
• Border Security
• City Infrastructure
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.