Chainsaw - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Chain Saw Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Factors such as decreasing price of gasoline, increasing global population at a steady rate and growing preference for battery-powered chainsaws are impelling the market growth. However, a high maintenance cost is the major factor restricting the market growth. In addition, the trend for imports of crude oil is also increasing in different countries such as Canada, France, Germany and the US.
A chainsaw is a power tool regularly carried by hand. It can be powered by electricity or gas-powered engines. Chainsaws are used mainly in various wood cutting applications like bucking, pruning, cutting, and felling trees. These appliances could either be electric or gas-powered and the cutting chain runs along the chain bar to saw the wood. Chainsaws are used by both commercial and non-commercial end-users. These are not only used by loggers to cut trees, but also by residential end-users for gardening purposes, sculptors for sculpting wood or ice, and carpenters.
Amongst product, gas chainsaw segment is accounted for significant shares in the global market. As it is a power source these appliances are powered with two-stroke petrol engines, they are extremely dependent on fuels to carry out their functions. It has been noted that in the past three years, the crude oil import prices have considerably dropped, which, in turn, will increase the sales of gas chainsaws products and push the rate of revenue generation in the global market. The North America region held the largest market share which can be attributed to the increasing demand for repair & remodelling of houses and new residential housing constructions.
Some of the key players in Chain Saw market include Makita U.S.A., STIHL, Hitachi, Zhejiang Zomax Garden Machinery, STANLEY Infrastructure, Blount International, Robert Bosch, Husqvarna, ECHO, Sunrise Global Marketing, Remington, Briggs & Stratton, Craftsman, QVTOOLS and TTI.
• Gas chainsaw market
• Electric chainsaw market
End Users covered:
• Commercial end-users
• Non-commercial end-users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.