Database Encryption - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Database Encryption market is accounted for $745.43 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $5,013.02 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 26.9% during the forecast period. Growing demand for cloud-based database, availability of flexible encryption software and need of organizations to comply with regulatory standards are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high cost encryption solutions are restraining the market growth.
Database encryption refers to using encryption techniques to convert plain text data on database into ciphertext to secure the integrity of enterprise database. Database security, a major concern for enterprises, primarily consists of access control and database encryption. Access control systems have been widely implemented for database security which is not the case with database encryption.
Based on the application, the government and public sectors segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the rising utilization of database encryption solution by government entities and enterprises. By geography, North America is going to have high growth during the forecast period as most of the small and medium sized enterprises in this region are integrating technology which is leading to the requirement of efficient database encryption software.
Some of the key players profiled in the Database Encryption Market include Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., EMC Corporation, Gemalto, IBM Corporation, Intel, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle, Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro Inc and Win Magic Inc.
• Application- Level Encryption
• Client-Side Encryption
• Column-Level Encryption
• Database Management System (DBMS)-Level Encryption
• File-System Encryption
• Indexing Encrypted Data
• Key Management
• Transparent Encryption
• On Premises
Encryption Methods Covered:
• Symmetric Method
• Asymmetric Method
Operational Models Covered:
• Aerospace & Defense
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Government & Public Sectors
• Information Technology (IT) & Telecom
• Retail and E-commerce
Attack Types Covered:
• Database Operational Model
• Attack Comprising Security
End Users Covered:
• Small and Medium Sized Businesses
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.