Feminine Hygiene Products - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Feminine Hygiene Products Market accounted for $31.23 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $62.84 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Rising knowledge on female hygiene and health, increasing purchasing power and changing lifestyle of consumers are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, low awareness about the benefits of feminine hygiene products is hampering the market growth.
Feminine hygiene products are personal care products used by women to preserve their personal hygiene. Such products are manufactured from a broad variety of synthetic as well as natural raw materials. The feminine hygiene products market comprises diverse products such as tampons, internal cleansers & sprays, sanitary pads, panty liners and shields, and disposable razors & blades.
Based on Product, Menstrual care segment held significant market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the rising demand of sanitary and hygiene products, especially from emerging economies. By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster rate due to increasing urbanization, growing number of working-women and increasing health knowledge among women.
Some of the key players in Feminine Hygiene Products market include Procter & Gamble Co., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Essity Aktiebolag (SCA Hygiene Group), Kao Corporation, Edgewell Personal Care Company, Unicharm Corporation, Lil-Lets Group Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, First Quality Enterprises, Inc., Ontex Group, Organ(y)c , Lena Cup, Luv Ur Body, Rael and Diva Cup.
• Cleaning & Deodorizing Products
• Menstrual care products
End Users Covered:
• Drug Stores, Pharmacies, and Beauty Stores
• Supermarkets and Hypermarket
• Online Stores
• Convenience Stores
• Dollar Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.