Fertilizer Additives - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to StratisticsMRC, the Global Fertilizer Additives market is estimated at $2.63 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $3.26 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2015 to 2022. Growing demand for agricultural products and increasing R&D in fertilizers technology are the key factors driving the market growth. Environmental concerns regarding use of chemical fertilizers and increase in growth of organic fertilizers are restraining the growth of fertilizer additive market. Urea segments hold the largest share in fertilizer additive market due to its low cost. Asia Pacific region is the biggest market because of the government initiatives and increasing expenditure in fertilizers.
Some of the key players in the market include Europiren B.V., Novochem Group, Arrmaz Gulf Chemicals Company, Fine Fertichem Industries LLP, Amit Trading Ltd., Forbon Technology Co. Ltd., Chromatech Inc, Clariant International Ltd., Tolsa Group, Filtra Catalysts & Chemicals Ltd., Michelman, Inc., Chemipol Corporation, Fertibon Products, Borregaard, KAO Corporation and Racheme FZE.
• Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
• Triple Super Phosphate
• Diammonium Phosphate
• Ammonium Sulfate
• Ammonium Nitrate
• Antifoaming Agent
• Granulation Additives
• Hydrophobic Agent
• Anticaking Agents
• Moisture Repellants
• Corrosion Inhibitors
• Dedusting Agent
Product Types Covered:
o Inorganic Fertilizers
o Organic Fertilizers
o Powdered Fertilizers
o Granular Fertilizers
o Prilled Fertilizers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.