Greenhouse Irrigation System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Greenhouse Irrigation System Market is accounted for $967.70 Million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2,676.50 Million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.0% from 2017 to 2026. Factors such as growing need for greenhouse crops, Rising demand to reduce water wastage in agriculture and increasing focus on efficient use of water are driving the market growth. However, high maintenance cost and lack of awareness are constraining the market growth.
Greenhouse irrigation is irrigation systems used specifically for the greenhouse agriculture application. Greenhouse irrigation system involves various types of irrigation methods utilized within a greenhouse. Greenhouse crops are irrigated by means of applying water to the surface through drip tubes or overhead sprinklers and booms, or by applying water through subsurface irrigation, or by using a combination of these delivery systems.
Based on Type, the Drip Irrigation System segment is expected to have significant growth during the forecast period due to its efficiency in terms of water loss. The key benefits to drip irrigation systems include less water loss during irrigation, precise watering and fertilizing that can be tailored to a specific crop. By geography, Asia Pacific dominated the largest market share due to the growing population and increasing need in land area under greenhouses in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Greenhouse Irrigation System Market include Nelson Irrigation Corporation, Valmont Industries, Inc., EPC Industrie Limited, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Irritec S.P.A., Netafim Ltd., The Toro Company, Rivulis Irrigation Ltd., Rain Bird Corporation, Lindsay Corporation, Elgo Irrigation Ltd, Orbit Irrigation products Inc, Ewing Irrigation Products Inc, Hunter Industries Inc, Life Irrigation, Access Irrigation Ltd, Antelco Pty. Ltd, Driptech Inc, and Olson Irrigation Systems.
• Drip Irrigation Systems
• Sprinkler Irrigation System
• Capillary Irrigation System
• Boom Irrigation System
• Flood Irrigation System
• Micro Sprinkler Irrigation System
• Other Types
• Spinners & Sprays
• Drip Tape And Dripline
• Other Products
• Fruit & Nut Plants Market
• Flowers & Ornamentals Market
• Nursery Crops Market
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.