Irrigation Controllers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Irrigation Controllers market is accounted for $494.5 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2,440.6 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 19.4%. Factors such as increasing use of new farming practices, growing need for water conversation and rising demand from lawns and gardens are driving the market growth. However, declining farm incomes and high initial investment cost of installation are hindering market growth.
An irrigation controller is a device which operates automatic irrigation systems such as lawn sprinklers and drip irrigation systems. It is an important means to apply water in the required quantity, at the right time to bear agricultural production and to attain the high levels of efficiency in water, energy & chemical uses. The benefit of these technologies remains long-term as each drop of water is saved through irrigation controller amounts for an important involvement to the global water conservation.
Based on type, smart controllers segment is projected to grow due to increasing demand in emerging countries, increasing government promotions and investments and rising awareness among farmers about the benefits of smart irrigation are factors driving the market growth. In terms of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow owing to the constant financial support from the government and expansion of the vertical forests in this region. North America is dominated the market owing to the presence of a huge number of lawn, gardens, sport grounds and golf courses and favourable initiatives provided by the government in micro irrigation which supports the greater adoption of irrigation controllers in this region.
Some of the key players in the Irrigation Controllers market include Toro, Rain Bird, Lindsay Corporation, Nelson Irrigation, Galcon, Valmont Industries, Calsense, Weathermatic, Hydropoint Data Systems, Rachio, Hunter Industries, Signature Control Systems, Inc, Tucor, Inc., Holman Industries, Orbit Irrigation Products, Inc. and Mottech Water Solutions Ltd.
• Tap Timers
• Basic Controllers
• Smart Controllers
Irrigation Types Covered:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.