Luxury Folding Carton - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Luxury Folding Carton Market is accounted for $1.70 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.98 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.8%. Factors such as rising demand for quick turnaround and customized packaging from many retailers, growing demand for carefully printed cartons are expected to propel the market growth. However, luxury folding carton innovation expenses are growing which is hampering the growth of the market. Additional, introducing technological advancement in the luxury goods is considered as the growth opportunities for the market growth.
Luxury folding carton are utilizing digital printing innovation to print engaging illustrations which will attract the client's attention. The utilization of computerized printing innovation is further fueled by the accessibility of different kinds of advanced carton presses.
Amongst end user, apparel segment has lucrative market share during the forecast period. As most of the end users are focusing on shelf appeal and customer engagement at point of sale and providing delightful service to retain their customers. By geography, Europe region is driven by owing to the presence of well-known luxury goods brands, whereas Italy is expected to witness fast-paced growth during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in Luxury Folding Carton market include Mondi Group , DS Smith, Amcor, Coveris Holdings, Smurfit Kappa Group, Sonoco Products , Sunrise Packaging, Oji Holdings, Bell Incorporated, WestRock, Rengo Co., Ltd, Graphic Packaging International , Mayr Melnhof Karton, AR Packaging Group, and Stora Enso.
• Tuck Top Auto-bottom
• Double Glued Sidewall
• Tuck Top Snap-lock Bottom
• Straight Tuck End
• Full Seal End Cartons
• Reverse Tuck End
• Other Structures
Material Types Covered:
• Solid Unbleached Board
• White Line Chipboard
• Folding Boxboard
• Solid Bleached Board
• Paper or Paperboard Insert
• Without Insert
• Foam Insert
• Plastic Insert
End Users Covered:
• Cosmetics & Personal Care
• Consumer Goods
• Food & Beverages
• Electrical & Electronic
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.