Molluscicides - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Molluscicides Market is accounted for $519.21 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $855.33 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for agrochemicals in emerging countries, rising demand for horticulture crops and growing demand for high farming efficiency are some of the driving factors for the market growth. However, factors such as several environmental and health hazards are hindering the market growth.
Molluscicides are used to manage mollusks which incorporate shellfish, octopi, squid, snails, and slugs. Snails and slugs are found in every cropping structure and cause a serious injure to the crop quality which has improved the need for molluscicides. The demand for crops is refined and varied individuality has been rising worldwide, thereby growing the market for molluscicides products.
By type, biological molluscicides segment accounted for the largest market share due to increasing awareness about organic crop safety products which has not only resulted in bigger use of snail and slug manage products but has also led to awareness about the impending for more profitable opportunities with minimum loss. Based on geography, North America is expected to have the largest market during the forecast period owing to the increase in production of corn, oilseeds, and horticulture crops in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Molluscicides Market include BASF, Lonza, Doff Portland Ltd., Certis, W. Neudorff GmbH, Bayer CropScience Limited, Westland Horticulture Ltd., Chiltern Farm Chemicals Ltd., Farmco Agritrading Ltd., Sipcam Lt.d, Adama Agricultural Solutions, Amvac Chemical Corporation, The Scotts Company Ltd., DeSangosse Ltd., Unichem Limited, Incotech, Marrone Bio Innovations and PI Industries.
• Biological Molluscicides
• Chemical Molluscicides
• Turf &Ornamentals
• Other Applications
• Liquids and Gels
• Sluxx Hp
• Metarex Inov
• Deadline M-Ps
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.