Optical Wavelength Services - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Optical Wavelength Services Market is accounted for $3.02 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.86 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Growing demand for high-speed internet and rising bandwidth-intensive applications are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, less incremental bandwidth option is restraining the market growth.
Optical Wavelength Services (OWS) help to connect the locations and streamline the flow of information with impressively high bandwidth speeds. OWS uses Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) to multiplex multiple wavelengths across a single strand of fiber optic cable to help to easily transport large files, apps and data sets between various facilities and your data centers.
By Interface, Ethernet segment has a steady growth during the forecast period owing to it has the maximum number of installations and cost-effective option for server connectivity. Based on geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period due to it has large number of IT sector businesses located and growing demand for end-to-end wavelength services is high are some of the factors driving the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Optical Wavelength Services Market include Nokia, AT&T, Sprint, GTT Communications, Zayo Group, COX Communications, Centurylink, Jaguar Network, Colt Technology and Crown Castle.
• Optical Transport Network (OTN)
• More Than 100 Gbps
• 100 Gbps
• 40 Gbps
• Less Than and Equal to 10 Gbps
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Long Haul
• Short Haul
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.