Secondary Macronutrients - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Secondary Macronutrients Market is accounted for $27.59 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $45.91 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include the need for augmenting of yield in crops, enlargement in demand for high-value crops such as fruits & vegetables and increasing population. However, limited product availability is restricting the market growth.
Secondary macronutrients are frequently used in farming to assist plants that are in suffering while boosting their overall health and growth.
Amongst nutrient, the calcium segment has a significant growth due to the increasing demand for gypsum and lime to tackle soil acidity issues. Moreover, calcium is the most vital nutrient among three macronutrients as it helps to strengthen the cell wall, decrease soil salinity, and recover water infiltration.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the considerable market share over the next five years due to the high custom of fertilizers in countries such as China, which is the largest producer of sulfur, lime and magnesite.
Some of the key players in global secondary macronutrients market are Sapec Agro Business, Deepak Fertilisers & Petrochemicals, Yara International, Coromandel International, Kugler Company, Nutrien, Haifa Chemicals, The Mosaic Company, K+S, Israel Chemicals Ltd., Koch Industries and Nufarm.
• Liquid Formulation
• Dry Formulation
Crop Types Covered:
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Cereals & Grains
• Oilseed & Pulses
• Other Crop Types
Application Methods Covered:
• Solid Application
• Liquid Application
End Users Covered:
• Food and Beverage
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.