Shrink Sleeve Labels - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Shrink Sleeve Labels Market is growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are flexibility, capability, and convenient labelling. However, growing environmental concerns and growing need for diminishing pollution acts as restraints for the market growth.
Shrink sleeves are a relatively new type of label and are quickly gaining use for product packaging in a variety of markets. Manufacturers print sleeves on a digital or flexographic press, with text on the inside of the shrink sleeves. The sleeve is then slipped over a container and tightened around the container using heat (heat-shrunk). The label then conforms to the surface of the container.
Based on type, labels segment acquired significant growth as manufacturers across the globe are focusing on re-designing their packaging method for more accurate and aesthetically pleasing designs. Therefore, major companies are adopting shrink sleeve labels over the conventional pressure sensitive labels.
By geography, Asia Pacific region provides potential growth opportunities with the increasing demand for consumer goods in the region mainly due to high population, availability of raw materials and low labor cost.
Some of the key players in Shrink Sleeve Labels market include KlocknerPentaplast, CCL Industries Inc, Polysack Ltd, Berry Plastics Corporation, Huhtamaki OYJ , NCL Graphic Specialties, General Press Corporation, MacFarlane Group UK Ltd , Bonset America Corporation, Paris Art Label Company Inc, Yupo Corporation, Precision Press, Hammer Packaging, Fuji Seal International Inc, Fort Dearborn Company.
End Users Covered:
• Health Care
• Home and Personal Care
• Food and Beverage
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.