Smart Harvest - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart Harvest Market is accounted for $7.15 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $22.57 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 13.6% from 2017 to 2026. Harvesting is one of the important phases of farming and requires a great amount of bending and lifting through manual labor. Additionally, the labor shortage affects the overall yield output. To cater to the current issue, makers have introduced autonomous harvest home robots that harvest fruits and vegetables with very little or no human intervention.. Some of the factors such as growing farm labor issues due to higher costs and availability and favorable government initiatives to propel the adoption of Smart Harvest systems are propelling the market growth. However, factors like high capital costs involved in the deployment of smart harvest technologies are restraining the market growth.
Amongst Component, Hardware segment is dominating the market growth during the forecast period. The hardware aspects include harvesting robots, automation and control systems, sensors, and imaging systems. All three hardware components are intended to coordinate their activities to move, identify, and harvest the fruit/vegetable. By geography, Asia Pacific region dominated the market due to the strong agriculture sector in the region and increasing dependence on technology is expected to bolster prospects for the smart harvest market in this region.
Some of the key players in Smart Harvest market include Vision Robotics Corporation, Smart Harvest Ltd., Root AI, Robert Bosch GmbH, Panasonic Corporation, Metomotion, Iron Ox, Harvest Croo, Harvest Automation, Ffrobotics, Energid Technologies Corporation, Dogtooth Technologies, Deere & Company, AVL Motion B.V., Agrobot and Abundant Robotics.
Crop Types Covered:
Site of Operations Covered:
• Indoor Farming
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.