Sortation Systems - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Sortation Systems market is accounted for $4,692.00 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $8,062.67 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. With the aid of modern technologies the demand for market is rising among several industries, and need for automated material handling systems such as cost savings, labor efficiency, and space constraints are some of the factors driving the growth of the market. However, the lack of digital development in developing countries is restraining the market.
Sortation system identifies, inducts, separates, merges, and conveys the products to specific destinations using a variety of devices controlled by task-specific software. Sorters are used in different applications such as such as post and parcel, airport, food and beverages, retail, and pharmaceuticals depending upon the product type and the required rate.
Based on configuration, tilt tray sortation system is likely to have a huge demand in the forecast period. Tilt tray provides highly secure automated sorting which has gained huge interest from food & beverage and e-Commerce sectors. Moreover, the design of tilt tray is relatively simple and does not involve a lot of moving elements. On the basis of geography, North America is estimated to have a huge demand in the forecast period owing to presence of various sortation system providers and rapid industrialization.
Some of the key players in Sortation Systems Market include Interroll Holding AG, Viastore Systems Gmbh, Murata Machinery Ltd, Daifuku Co. Ltd, Beumer Group Gmbh, Dematic Corp., KNAPP AG, Bastian Solutions Inc., Vanderlande Industries Nederland BV, Honeywell Intelligrated, Siemens AG, OKURA YUSOKI, Interroll, KION Group, TGW Group, and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation.
• Tilt Tray Sortation Systems
• Pop-up Wheel Sortation Systems
• Cross Belt Sortation Systems
• Sliding Shoe Sortation Systems
• Air Assisted Sortation Systems
• Transfer Car Sortation Systems
Product Types Covered:
• Linear Sortation Systems
• Loop Sortation Systems
• 5,000-10,000 Units/hour
• Below 5,000 Units/hour
• 10,000-15,000 Units/hour
• Above 15,000 Units/hour
• Up to 5 kg
• 5-20 kg
• 20-35 kg
• Above 35 kg
End Users Covered:
• Food and Beverage
• Logistics & Transportation
• E-commerce and Retail
• Consumer Packaged Goods
• Pharmaceutical & Medical
• Post & Parcel Sector
• Large Airports
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.