3D Metrology - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 3D Metrology Market is accounted for $10.38 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $24.45 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are growing IoT market, development of robots for various inspection purposes, and growing demand for quality control. However, lack of expertise is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
3D metrology is the scientific study of physical measurement, which is often referred to as the general field of precision measurement in the industry. This technique ensures accurate measurement of geometrical data of an object in 3 axes.
By offering, the hardware segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which can be attributed to its increasing adoption in several end-user industries for ensuring the quality of the products. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to a large number of automobile manufacturing plants in the region.
Some of the key players in 3D Metrology Market include Mitutoyo Corporation, Hexagon, Nikon Metrology, Automated Precision, Jenoptik, Faro Technologies, Perceptron, Precision Products, 3D Digital Corporation, Carl Zeiss, Carmar Accuracy, JLM Advanced Technical Services, Creaform, Renishaw, KLA-Tencor, and GOM.
• Optical Digitizer and Scanner (ODS)
• Form Measurement
• Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
• 3D Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
• Video Measuring Machine (VMM)
• Reverse Engineering
• Quality Control and Inspection
• Virtual Simulation
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Architecture & Construction
• Aerospace & Defense
• Heavy Machinery Industry
• Energy & Power
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.